Our Lawyers to Draft your Shareholders Agreement
for $1,485 Fixed Fee
What do you get for $1,485 Fixed Fee?
- An INVEISS senior lawyer to draft and prepare your Shareholders Agreement.
- Your appointed INVEISS lawyer will be the point of contact from commencement to completion.
- 24/7 communication via email and/or Skype or phone conference, as required.
- 2 rounds of revision for your agreement if received within 2 weeks of the first draft.
- 7-10 working days turnaround time anywhere in Australia, if full and proper instructions received.
How are we able to charge $1,485 Fixed Fee?
- INVEISS is a legal firm specialising in drafting and preparing Shareholders Agreement.
- Over 20 years of relevant legal experience.
- By using a customised innovative online system, we keep our costs to a minimum.
Why are we charging a Fixed Fee when we can charge far more?
- We believe our professional legal services should be accessible to all Australians.
- We want to be the market leader in affordable fixed legal fees.
- We want to retain you as our clients.
"Great work, very efficient, knew the subject matter well."
David Robertson, QLD.
"Inveiss Legal docs were tailored to my own needs and not reproductions of anothers."
David Johnston, Quote My Wheels, VIC.
"Within a short period of time Inveiss had given me the exact advice I was looking for."
Michael Sharp, NSW.
"The work was of high quality and done in a very timely fashion."
Scott Heidrich, Dog Day Wines, SA.
"Inveiss performs thoroughly and professionally and responds quickly to meet our business needs."
Chris Nonis, AVANSER Pty Ltd, NSW.